Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Utley, Howard-less Phillies Are No Match For The Dickster And Los Mets!

Fiesta Latina!
Game 1: Los Mets 1 Phillies 0


Dickey vs Hamels

Metsies/Phillies Game Notes:

The Mets now have finally won back to back games (it only took 43 games to do this) and my Vitamin Water strike is officially over. After the game I finished my Vitamin Water that was in my fridge. Sip sip sip gulp gulp sip sip gulp!

The Phils this season have gone 0-4 at Citi Field and have yet to score a run!

Utley and Howard are still out but Victorino was back in the lineup for the Phillies.

Jason Bay had told Frenchy he's feeling better!

Luis Castillo wants out of Queens. I guess he got the memo finally that us NY-ers don't like two different sized legged men!

And really was I the only one who didn't know Frenchy calls R.A. "Dickster?" I find this fantastical.

So last night's game was AMAZIN' and it proved that K-Rod maybe should have gone to jail like 115 games ago. Who would have thunk something like K-Rod attacking the elderly in front of children would possibly be that factor that could propel the Mets to get on a winning streak. Obviously I don't want to get ahead of things and now it's only a 2 game victorino streak but still these Mets are looking good! They are allowing me to stay optimistic a little longer and I appreciate that a lot! So with this recap I honestly wanted to do it after the game but I was exhausted so I decided let me film this one. I'm on a videotaping kick lately. I was going to be running at the park anyways and that's where I see my 87 year old buddy Irving. So I said what the hell we'll make a vid and hopefully my running attire on camera will not frighten the masses. And to be honest my 87 year old buddy Irving is like my muse. I'm like Woody Allen and he's like my Diane Keaton or Scarlett Johansson or Mia Farrow, you get where I'm going with this. So in this video me and Irving discuss the game and well we both love DICKEY so it's a love fest all around. Btw there are some freakish wind sounds during this video. It's sort of weird but whatcha gonna do!

Ok here we go!


Btw Fiberama you know the company Fiberama that is always advertised on SNY that has been servicing the neighborhood for like 460000 years came to my Grandma's house this past Thursday. It worked out smashingly. And as the lady says at the end of the commercial "You'll be PLEASED." My Grandma is in fact pleased!

2 comments:

The Lonely One said...

This is a very fun blog!

Brian Mangan said...

"And to be honest my 87 year old buddy Irving is like my muse. I'm like Woody Allen and he's like my Diane Keaton or Scarlett Johansson or Mia Farrow, you get where I'm going with this."

... wait. I think I have to be drawing the wrong conclusion from this.