Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Birthday-arino Keith!

It's somebody's birthday today! It's my favorite mustachioed Metsies announcer's big day! In honor of Keith Hernandez's birthday let's take a look back at some of his best Keith-isms in 2010:

"LOL" means "Lots of Laughs!"

If Los Marlins are male, is LAS VEGAS feminine?

I want to grow a "3 Musketeers D'artagnan style mustache."

What happens with the tattoos when you get a big scrape on your arm. When the skin grows back do you lose the tattoo?

I know a bar when I see one!

Don't hot dog it!

It pains me to watch Lincecum stretching before a game.

I concur!

Jazzed up!

Extreme cheddar!

You can't have carpal tunnel syndrome there are more important things!

Bombarino!

I can't sleep over LEBRON.

Wigwam!

Thank God it wasn't a bullet. He'd be dead!

Different strokes for different folks.

A broken pinky sounds terrible! What do you call it a small finger? Anything but a pinky!

You can see the anxiety in his teeth.

And to my personal favorite Keith-ism. This one was all about Isaac Benjamin Davis!

Well he generates so much power when he gets the barrel of the bat on the ball in his little happy area, out over the plate and down. He can launch it!

I can't wait for next year's Keithisms! Have a great day folks! And let's GO TEXAS!

No comments: