Sunday, March 20, 2011

Program Notice

Hello everyone,

I know we've been sparse on the updates lately. That is probably going to be the case from now on. Fonzie Forever was a great project for me and I have had a lot of fun writing and trading ideas with the rest of the Mets bloggerati, but my career has forced me on what appears to be a permanent hiatus.

I'll continue to update from time to time, and I will try to keep the quality as high (or not-awful) as it has always been. I'd encourage you to continue to visit or to keep Fonzie on your RSS feeds as I anticipate, like on Sunday evenings such as this, that I will still be able to post ... hopefully contributing something meaningful to all the great discussion going on out there.

As always, thank you for visiting, and Let's Go Mets.

Brian

No comments: